This permanently lifts your hair by at least 7 levels , depending on your base tone.
00B Max Blonde
New! Virtual try onShop now
- Up to 9 levels of lift
- With brightening oil booster
- Glossy shine
- Touchably soft hair
Reckon blondes do have more fun? Well, it’s time to find out. With a brightening Oil Booster for up to 9 levels of lift and an After Treatment pamper - tresses are left gleaming with shine and as soft as anything!
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application
- Please be aware that depending on your natural hair colour your hair will lighten in stages
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade.
- If your hair is longer than chin length or thick, we recommend using two packs
Application & Development
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair. To help remove any residue from hair gently brush before starting the application
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready
- If you are only colouring your roots, a good idea is to apply conditioner on the mid length and ends.
- Use skin barrier cream around your hairline and ears to ensure your hair is the only thing being covered!
- Always leave hair down while the colour develops to give an even result
- Before rinsing the colour sprinkle a little water on your hair and massage your hair and scalp for a few seconds including around your hairline. This emulsifies the colour and helps to ensure an even result and reduce skin staining.
- Rinse the colour out using lukewarm water
Once coloured, we recommended using LIVE Silver Shampoo as needed to remove any brassy or yellow tones.
- Always perform the allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour/lighten, even if you’ve used the product before
- If you’re lucky enough to have thick locks or hair longer than shoulder length, you’ll need two or more packs for a nice, even coverage
- Already lightened your hair? Then just follow the root regrowth instructions
- Remember that the lightening effect will depend on your natural hair colour
- If your hair is already coloured/lightened, this will have an impact on the results you’ll achieve
- 1 bottle of developer lotion
- 1 tube of lightening cream
- 1 sachet Blonde-Booster
- 1 After Treatment
- 1 instruction leaflet
- 1 pair of gloves
Lightening Cream: Aqua · Sodium Laureth Sulfate · Cetearyl Alcohol · Isopropyl Myristate · Ethanolamine · Ammonium Hydroxide · Coconut Alcohol · Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone · Ammonium Sulfate · Parfum · Ceteareth-20 · Sodium Silicate · Etidronic Acid · Linalool · Citronellol
Developer: Aqua · Hydrogen Peroxide · Isopropyl Myristate · Cetearyl Alcohol · PEG-40 Castor Oil · Ceteareth-20 · Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate · Cera Alba · Etidronic Acid · Potassium Hydroxide · Disodium Pyrophosphate · 2,6-Dicarboxypyridine Blonde-Booster: Potassium Persulfate · Sodium Silicate · Sodium Persulfate · Ammonium Persulfate · Aqua · Silica · Disodium EDTA · Potassium Sulfate · Ammonium Sulfate · Sodium Sulfate
After Treatment: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Behentrimonium Chloride · Dimethicone · Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil · Panthenol · Niacinamide · Hydrolyzed Keratin · Paraffinum Liquidum · Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride · Ceteareth-20 · Phenoxyethanol ·Cetrimonium Chloride · Isopropyl Alcohol · Parfum · Potassium Phosphate · Dimethiconol · Methylparaben · Benzophenone-4 · Carbomer · Potassium Hydroxide · Citronellol · Butylphenyl Methylpropional · Sodium Chloride · Limonene · Cyclomethicone · Benzyl Alcohol · Methylisothiazolinone · Acid Violet 43 · HC Blue No. 12