This gives a permanent shade that will last up to 28 washes, depending on your hair history.
M08 Cranberry Bliss
New! Virtual try onShop now
- Indulge in your favourite tints and tones
- Shades specifically developed for darker hair
- Suitable for all hair textures
Achieve a pop of colour without sacrificing the condition. A three-step system, ensures that no matter how tightly coiled or curled your hair is it will remain healthy and supple. The pre-colour serum is applied from root to tip, injecting extra moisture into hair cuticles. Once the colour has been applied, the post-colour conditioner, packed Keratin Plex, is applied to strengthen and protect hair.
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade.
- If your hair is longer than chin length or thick, we recommend using two packs
- If your hair is previously coloured, this might affect results
Application & Development
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair. To help remove any residue from hair gently brush before starting the application
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready
- Use skin barrier cream around your hairline and ears to ensure your hair is the only thing being covered!
- Always leave hair down while the colour develops to give an even result
- Before rinsing the colour sprinkle a little water on your hair and massage your hair and scalp for a few seconds including around your hairline. This emulsifies the colour and helps to ensure an even result and reduce skin staining.
- Rinse the colour out using lukewarm water
Always perform the allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
Remember if your hair’s previously coloured, this may affect the results
Already coloured your hair? Then just follow the root regrowth instructions
If you’re lucky enough to have thick locks or hair longer than shoulder length, you’ll need two or more packs for a nice, even coverage
Old towels & skin barrier cream at the ready - you only want to colour your hair
Have some cotton pads and skin toner handy just in case you do get product on your skin
- 1 pre-colour serum 10ml
- 1 tube LIVE colour cream 60ml
- 1 applicator bottle with developer lotion 60ml
- 1 satchet care conditioner 15ml
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 instruction leaflet
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceteareth-20, Octyldodecanol, 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethanolamine, m-Aminophenol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Serine, Parfum, Sodium Sulfite, Oleic Acid, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Glycerin, 4-Amino-m-Cresol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Ascorbic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, Benzoic Acid, Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phosphoric Acid, Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone/Morpholinomethyl Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Polyquaternium-37, Steardimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Methylparaben, Parfum, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Trideceth-5, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Sulfate, Aqua, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Pyridoxine HCl, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Sodium Salicylate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Potassium Hydroxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Sodium Chloride