095 Electric Blue
Go ultra bright or create a pastel look by mixing with the in-pack conditioner.
After the pastel look?
Simply mix the Colour Cream with the in-pack conditioner until you see the custom pastel tone you’re after!WATCH THE PASTEL TUTORIAL
This gives a semi-permanent shade that will last up to 12-15 washes, depending on your hair history.
095 Electric Blue
New! Virtual try on
- 1 product, 2 results!
- Bold and ultra bright
- Or soft pastel
- Full of shine
- Create your own unique look
All about that electrifying colour? Make a statement with a blue guaranteed to cause a buzz, or create a dreamy pastel shade by mixing with the in-pack conditioner!
- For blue or pastel shades, hair will need to be very light blonde, so pre-lighten if you’ve not been blessed with this colour
- If you’re creating a pastel shade, the colour you pre-mix is a good indicator of the colour result - if you want a more vibrant shade, just add more colour cream
- Semi-permanent shades are ideal for maintaining colour vibrancy between permanent applications
- Remember, if your hair’s previously coloured, this may affect results
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready and use some skin barrier cream around your hairline/ears
- Have some cotton pads and skin toner handy just in case you get some product on your skin
- If you’re lucky enough to have thick locks or hair longer than shoulder length, you’ll need two or more packs for a nice, even coverage
- 1 tube of Colour Cream
- 2 sachets of conditioner
- 1 instruction leaflet
- 1 pair of gloves
Colour Cream: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Coconut Alcohol · Ceteareth-20 · Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate · Methylparaben · HC Blue No. 16 · Parfum · Polyquaternium-6 · Propylparaben · Ethanolamine · Etidronic Acid · Basic Red 51
Conditioner: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Quaternium-87 · Propylene Glycol · Niacinamide · Panthenol · Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil · Isopropyl Myristate · Citric Acid · Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine · Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethyl monium Methosulfate · Ceteareth-20 · Glyceryl Stearate · Parfum · Sodium Benzoate · Hexyl Salicylate · Hexyl Cinnamal · Linalool · Benzyl Salicylate · Limonene