This gives a permanent shade that will last up to 28 washes, depending on your hair history.
105 Mauve Kiss
New! Virtual try onShop now
- Just landed!
- Permanent pastel shade
- Lightens & colours in 1 step
- 4 levels of lift
- Suitable for naturally light to dark blonde hair
Pastel hair, don’t care! Take your blonde to the next level in just one step. Our 2 in 1 formula contains pre-mixed pastel pigments to give your hair a permanent mauve pastel twist, with up to 4 levels of lift.
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade.
- If your hair is longer than chin length or thick, we recommend using two packs
- If your hair is previously coloured, this might affect results
Application & Development
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair. To help remove any residue from hair gently brush before starting the application
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready
- Use skin barrier cream around your hairline and ears to ensure your hair is the only thing being covered!
- Always leave hair down while the colour develops to give an even result
- Before rinsing the colour sprinkle a little water on your hair and massage your hair and scalp for a few seconds including around your hairline. This emulsifies the colour and helps to ensure an even result and reduce skin staining.
- Rinse the colour out using lukewarm water
- Always perform the allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Check the colour application range to make sure this product is suitable for your natural hair colour
- For more info on this, please contact our Schwarzkopf Advisory Service on freephone 0800 328 9214
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready and use some skin barrier cream around your hairline/ears
- Have some cotton pads and skin toner handy just in case you get some product on your skin
- If you’re lucky enough to have thick locks or hair longer than shoulder length, you’ll need two or more packs for a nice, even coverage
- 1 tube Colour Cream
- 1 application bottle with developer lotion
- 1 After Treatment
- 1 instruction leaflet
- 1 pair of gloves
Colour Cream: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Ammonium
Hydroxide · Glyceryl Stearate SE · Ceteareth-20 ·
Octyldodecanol · Sodium Laureth Sulfate · Ethanolamine · Sodium
Cetearyl Sulfate · Serine · Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel
Oil · Parfum · Oleic Acid · Glycerin · Tetrasodium
EDTA · 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate · Carbomer ·
Sodium Sulfite · 1-Naphthol · Potassium Hydroxide ·
N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate · Ascorbic Acid ·
Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate · Propylene Glycol ·
Sodium Sulfate · Resorcinol · 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl ·
Benzoic Acid · 4-Amino-2Hydroxytoluene · m-Aminophenol ·
4-Hydroxypropylamino-3-Nitrophenol · CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
Developer Lotion: Aqua · Hydrogen Peroxide ·
Cetearyl Alcohol · PEG-40 Castor Oil · Disodium Pyrophosphate ·
Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate · Disodium EDTA · Sodium Benzoate ·
Colour After Treatment: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Behentrimonium Chloride · Dimethicone · Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil · Panthenol · Niacinamide · Hydrolyzed Keratin · Paraffinum Liquidum · Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride · Ceteareth-20 · Phenoxyethanol · Cetrimonium Chloride · Isopropyl Alcohol · Parfum · Potassium Phosphate · Dimethiconol · Methylparaben · Benzophenone-4 · Carbomer · Potassium Hydroxide · Citronellol · Butylphenyl Methylpropional · Sodium Chloride · Limonene · Benzyl Alcohol · Acid Violet 43 · HC Blue No. 12